viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

Todays blog

My Top 10

 1.Lizbedy( Indonesia )- A bit of Indonesia-I chose this because she had a convincing proposal
2. Karolina (Ivory Coast)-Ivory has many violence and i think that this issue must be treaded
3. Ian (Haiti)-I chose this because know haiti needs help during the earthquake many buildings were destroyed.
4. Gustavo (Italy) - I like Gustavo blog because it was was really good and and some issue that
he said are happening this days.
5. Sarah (Honduras)- i chose Sarah because in Honduras the women are being killed.
6. John (India)-because the human rights are be in violated 
7. Alberto (China)- China have been beating people up and they are also taking their possession
8. Valerie Bencosme(Dominican Republican)
9. Juan C.(Cuba)- I chose Juan because people are suffering of the government
10. Miguel C.(somalia)-Because Somalia need a stable government and people are doing what ever they want

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario